With about three weeks to the end of President Muhamadu Buhari’s administration, one of his top media aides has taken to social media to list things Nigerians would remember Buhari for after his eight years in office.
Bashir Ahmed on Thursday took to his Twitter account to list at least twenty things the President would be remembered for.
Buhari is set to hand over to a new President on May 29, 2023.
According to Ahmad, President Muhammadu Buhari will, among many other things, be remembered for:
1. Legislative Reform
2. Executive Orders
3. Infrastructure: Rail, Roads, Air and Sea Ports, Power, Housing, Water Resources
4. Ease of Doing Business Reforms
5. Digital Economy & Digital Identity
6. Oil and Gas reforms
7. Solid Minerals
8. Agricultural revolution
9. Social Investment and Poverty Alleviation
10. Education and Health
11. Fiscal, Trade, Monetary and Investment Reforms
12. Support to States
13. Creative Industry and Sports
14. Niger Delta Development
15. Anti-Corruption and Transparency
16. Law Enforcement, and Security and Justice Reform